Please view all our size charts here.
** 2-4 WEEK WAIT APPLIES TO ALL KEP HELMETS NOT IN STOCK **
PLEASE SPECIFY THE LINER SIZE YOU REQUIRE UPON PURCHASE
The KEP 'Cromo Full Velvet' Helmet is a new design from KEP Italia that has been conceived for both dressage and show jumping. With a more 'traditional' full velvet look, this helmet still has all the innovation and technology typical of the KEP helmets.
As with all the KEP helmets, it is equipped with the standard flexible visor, air circulation system, five connection point straps and inner removableand washable padding. It also has five international safety certifications and is thus approved worldwide.
- Outer cap: polycarbonate coated with black or blue velvet
- Grid finish: coated with black or blue velvet
- Grid frame: coated with black or blue velvet
- Inner protection: double density polystyrene for a greater safety
- Visor: with black or blue velvet flexible
- Strap: with five connection points in beige or blue water repellent leather
- Weight: 450 grams
- Sizes: 51/52/53/54/55/56/57/58 for Medium cap, 59/60/61/62 for Large cap
- Inside padding insert: made of Coolmax, removable and washable at 30 degrees
- KEP Air Control System: perfect ventilation ensured by the channels carved in the polystyrene
Fitted with padded removable inserts, the size of the helmet can be adjusted accordingly; one KEP Medium Skull is capable of fitting sizes between 51-58, and a Large skull from 59-62.
This product variant is currently not in stock, however is available to pre-order (may take 1-6 weeks to arrive).